Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Ideas

While busy chipping away at some of my stash yarns and concentrating on knits for baby boys, I have been thinking about new ideas for bebeknits!

One of these is a new pattern that I designed myself! (slippers in photo) It is a first for me and even though it was changed a few times I am pleased with the final outcome. Next is to decide on any embellishments!

The other new addition is a new adorable little flower to adorn my bebeknits ballet slippers. While not completely my own design, it is a modified version of the original pattern. Look for these little cuties in my future posts.

New ideas are exciting and create positive energy! Perhaps that is true with all new adventures. What new adventure or new idea can you plan or try out today?

No comments:

Post a Comment