Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude


It is a Sunday morning in November, the week of Thanksgiving, and I am looking forward to having some time this week! Time to rest and think, time to enjoy my returning children and extended family, time to hold the new baby, time with my wonderful husband, time to knit, and time to remember what is truly important in my life. 

Thanksgiving has always been a time to enjoy the company of family and friends. It is also a time to remember how fortunate we are and focus on being grateful. I have a gratitude journal that I keep on my night stand. I list about five things that I am grateful for each day. While I sometimes go days, weeks, and even months between entries, looking back at my previous lists is a wonderful reminder of the simple joys that can be found in every day if you stop to notice.

I am thankful for all that has been given to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment