Sunday, November 13, 2011

What Are Your Plans?

Lately my ideas for new bebeknits projects are more plentiful than my time for knitting! But the excitement I feel about  the new ideas is much greater than my regrets about my lack of time!

I just started this little hat in red and gray tweed merino wool. I saw the two yarns together yesterday and loved the combo! It reminds me of a sock monkey! I plan to make some bebeknits slippers to match.

Planning for new events and projects brings energy and excitement! Whether it's a vacation or simple day trip, a home improvement project, a wedding, holiday party, or a new knitting idea; they all bring us the opportunity to create and anticipate the final result of our efforts. What are you making plans for? What new ideas do you have? Get thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment